Sneha Raju Poems
- Key To Life Life is beyond this door Locked by the scornful ...
- 'All About You' In your beauty, I learnt to make poems, In ...
- Ordeal When it seems an ordeal To advance a single step, ...
- A Tribute
- 'Universal Love' She blushed in a hue, Of one mesmerising ...
- Ways Of Mind Strange are the ways of mind, It can never ...
- Stroll Under The Starry Sky How helpless am I rather than to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sneha Raju
Key To Life
Life is beyond this door
Locked by the scornful past
Words are unrequited, still; none
But I stand behind
Sixty years of shameless fate
Seeking the lost key once had
Thumping and knocking hard
Alas! it seldom opens
Giving up my futile hopes,
One last glance at the door
With the smile of a hurt soul
And the door flew wide open
Got drenched in the golden rays
And stepped into my new life
Seems I know the key to door
Smile! how I lost it before.