Stephanie Gentry Poems
- Seeing In Color I used to lived oblivious To the world so ...
- Drifting Into Memory I hesitate to dream Though my body ...
- Dear Sun That Warmly Burns Me I labor within the confines of ...
- A Moment Please Laying in the dark The silence is all too ...
- My Captor Relentless fear sweeps over me As I gaze at the ...
- Epiphany My Mind Must be A blank canvas Not painted And ...
- Silent Thoughts I feel that I was secluded In a world of my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Gentry
Seeing In Color
I used to lived oblivious
To the world so obviously around me
With clouded eyes that seemed to protect
The way that I would see
The scenery was familiar
Nothing but colored shades
Of the things I wished to see
Until their colors fade
There is a happiness that appears
Out of this world of lighted fears
I can feel and think and see instead
Of just spouting words from within my head
I thank you for the eisle,
and the paint you did bestow
that helped me paint a picture
More beautiful than I could have known
Within the bleak of shade
Rested a ...