Stephanie Gentry Poems
- Drifting Into Memory I hesitate to dream Though my body ...
- Dear Sun That Warmly Burns Me I labor within the confines of ...
- A Moment Please Laying in the dark The silence is all too ...
- My Captor Relentless fear sweeps over me As I gaze at the ...
- Epiphany My Mind Must be A blank canvas Not painted And ...
- Silent Thoughts I feel that I was secluded In a world of my ...
- Unencumbered Echoes of your voice Resonate in my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Gentry
Echoes of your voice
Resonate in my soul
Offering a peace I rarely find
While in my waking hours
So many tones and voices
Blending harmony in my mind
Bring contentment to my heart
While confounding my effort to express
I wish to love more
I wish to love freely, uninhibated
Yet at times, I live Encumbered
by my reservations
Yet, in those glorious moments
Liberated from my self imposed prison
I find happiness unparralleled
In the harmony of selfless love
Oh, to live, each day, unencumbered