susan covington Poems
- A Daughters Hidden Love For He... A Daughters Hidden ...
- Simply Alone Simply alone as an angel cries Becoming empty ...
- Her Song Of Freedom Under each stone a trapped butterfly can ...
- Heaven Found A Way Heaven found a way to make thee perfect ...
- Thee Coldest Tear I Ever Felt The coldest tear i ever felt ...
- Asleep Asleep as his eyes closed in to a dream Missing am i...
- Why Beautifully a tear feel down my check An over whelming ...
I am a Spiritual Healer
Gifted by Heavens own Angels of grate
I wish to heal the world more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about susan covington
A Daughters Hidden Love For Her Mother
A Daughters Hidden Love For Her Mother!
By: Susan Lynn Covington
Date: October 28th 2005
A Daughters love for her mother stands strong as steal
And with in that love is thee ability to feel
When a Daughters mother cries or down
She hears her cry as her heart echoes that sad sound
A Daughter and mother are forever bound with Gods grace
Even after each leave this temporary place
This Daughters love for you my mother of unknowing
My love for you never stops flowing
Each moment from you of love it keeps growing