Sylvia Fourness Poems
- Just The Thought Of You Sometimes I think of you, I think ...
- Our Friendship Will Break Apar... As a friend i love so dear, ...
- Scared Scared is the little gurl, Out in the real world, ...
- I Don'T Know I'm living here in North Carolina, not knowing...
- Missin You I see your face, when i close me eyes, I hear ...
- You Made Me Cry You made me cry, and trst began to die. As...
- Trusted You And Not Myself, So...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sylvia Fourness
Our Friendship Will Break Apart
As a friend i love so dear,
Your the one I just can't fear,
Our friendship will last forever you'll see,
In our hearts it will be,
Our friendship will take us apart thats true,
Just remember I will still be here for you,
So be friends with who had before me,
Things will be better wait and see,
I will stay out of your life that I should,
I'm sure things would be better and good,
Just remember your in my heart you will see,
Until the day we are free.