Taylor Maris Poems
- Stay Strong... I must stay strong. This is the one thing ...
- I Am, I Feel, I Hope I know many things, I wonder about ...
- These Things I Love The bright stars in a dark night, The ...
- Stars In The Darkness We all are stars. Each of us, In the...
- Alone I Stand You say, Give up, Stop resisting, There ...
- I Will You know me by my voice, My look, My work, My ...
- You Tell Me You tell me never to speak, To give up, To ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am, I Feel, I Hope
I know many things,
I wonder about others,
I hear infinite yells,
I see mental scars.
I pretend to always be happy,
I feel though the emotions of others,
I touch their tears,
I worry about them.
I cry about everyone's anger,
I look longingly at the sharpness of a blade,
And at the pills in a cabinet,
And wonder what would happen,
What could be,
What it should be.
Life should not be this way,
Full of anger, sadness, and loss,
And you feel like you are in a minefield,
Never knowing where to go or step.