Temple Jones Poems
- Imagine Me Did you imagine that my life would be perfect? ...
- Will I Will I lose my dignity for what I’ve done in life? ...
- Light After you turn on the light what do you do Do you turn...
- Darkness Have you ever turned the lights out to see if you ...
- The After Life When we die our souls travel to the sky We ...
I am a single mother of 1. I love reading and writing. I have an AS in CJ. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Temple Jones
Did you imagine that my life would be perfect?
Money, cars and fame
Shopping sprees, money to blow and don’t have a care about it
My life was actually lame
Imagine me hiding from the hurt, pain and worries of my life.
I have done so much dirt
I have made pain
I didn’t mean any hurt
I made many lives full of rain
Imagine me a person with no guidance in life
Cause so much strife
I was a housewife not taking care of you
This was true
Fleeing from the truth
Running into trouble
My life was a ...