Thea Smalley Poems
- Turning Thirty There was a time in my past when I thought I ...
- Surfing Memories, like oncoming waves taking over like ...
- End Of The Block Apart from the wind, the breeze on my back, ...
- Contemplation She walks the hallways of everyday, ...
- Immortalized In Hollywood Ceme... It happened a moment before ...
- The Reality Of Me Loving You The way it is now is definitely ...
Born in Connecticut, raised in New York, Thea grew up known as Jill. At the age of 16 she decided that she preferred her middle name and decided from then on, new people would call her Thea. As a child, Thea found more pleasure in books and reading than in people. Early on her parents noticed that she was different from her sisters and were concerned. At the age of 8, they decided that she should ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thea Smalley
There was a time in my past
when I thought I would marry
and I thought it would last.
Now I’m turning thirty
and I’m not nearly ready.
I’ve crashed into him.
I fell backwards
and the lights didn’t dim
and he wasn’t there for me
to fall into
I try not to care,
but I do.