Thomas Doubting Poems
- Build A Cage Build a cage for the happy thoughts Where ...
- He Is... He is apart, In his own little world, watching us ...
- Smash The Wall I have thought you fair But you are ...
- Mine Is The Nightmare She rides the moon I take the ...
- Love Impossible We made love on a heap of skulls Emptied our...
- When Autumn Comes When autumn comes and smears the ...
- The Pub At The End Of The Road The lights of the city are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Doubting
Build A Cage
Build a cage for the happy thoughts
Where nothing goes out, nothing in
Force a smile every month of the hour
To smile upside down is a sin
Sister got married,
All her hopes buried,
Her guy is an old-fashioned geek
She stands in the kitchen
What's left of her bitchin'
Is a day with her girls in the week
But the moment I ask her
Nothing is wrong
It's a dark, gloomy picture
To a bright, happy song
It's much easier to lie to yourself
You buy all the sad books, but they stay on the shelf
In your world dark weather does not ...