tommy lee rage
tommy lee rage Poems
- Laughter, The Best Medicine? what's in a sound, thaT HAS NO ...
- 150 Men, An Angel, The King, A...
- The Point Of It All A MINSTREL, OR A BARD, OUT OF TIME, IN A ...
- Me ME THE DIRECTION TIME FOLLOWS, I CAN NOT AFFECT EITHER ...
- I'Ll i'll I'LL SINGLE FILE SOMEWHAT SERVILE
- A Street Scene bible tutorial by an admitted, 'not very good ...
i am an unemployed siding and window installer, a craftsman in the old fashioned sense of the word, but i suffered a meth overdose in 2000, and i may never re-achieve the stature, professionally, that i once enjoyed. i do however like to write poetry, so i am now, in the 'old fashioned' sense of the word, 'a starving artist' spare a little change? social, or even the spending money kind? i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tommy lee rage
Laughter, The Best Medicine?
what's in a sound, thaT HAS NO WORD?
laughing in enjoyment, or at a spirit broken
laughter brings us closer, or for a fight will gird
laughter has a resonance, meaning many things unspoken
being me, i may laugh, i may cry
but i will only half the time laugh with most of you
the laughter that a good man, a good joke may buy
is the laughter that soars joyful in skies of blue
the laughter that needs a victim? maliscious and so wrong,
you're resonance is dissonance to this poets soul
in this errant, poetic whim, this sad and mournful song
i speak of ...