Tony Avila Sampson
Tony Avila Sampson Poems
- Time Was TIME born with all the sky? Can TIME suffer and ...
- Imprisonment Feel captivities firm grip smother out the fun, ...
- Murder, In The First Degree He went to a public library ...
- Isolated In Time No rhythm, no rhyme, death, sets you ...
- The Tongue To slip on the pavement is a far better pain, ...
- Oh, Doctor Smitty, It's Me, Rh... Oh, Doctor Smitty, ...
- Your Four Tires You have made me so very fierce, So your ...
See website at:
http: //sampson.bappy.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Life is one big head trip'''Tony Avila Sampson
'A tree is known by the kind of fruit it bears; a man by the kind of his deeds. A forest is known by its trees and location; a community, organization, or entity by its location and deeds. Know th...Like different kinds of trees, there are different kinds of people.
Was TIME born with all the sky?
Can TIME suffer and also die?
Is TIME flat? Or is TIME round?
Where is TIME? Can TIME be found?
Is TIME there with each beat of the heart?
Was TIME there from the very start?
Must TIME go to that being made?
Does TIME show by that being fade?
Can TIME give and also take?
Must TIME be for that to make?
Is TIME real? How is TIME there?
Can TIME be found in a breath of air?
Does the portal of TIME drape the eye as it blinks?
Can TIME be more stranger than a brain that thinks?
Does TIME provide a way dimensions...