Tracey Gilbert Poems
- On My Back I stand below you and feel what I dont want ...
- Awake My mind is racing heart pounding palms sweating I walk...
- For Real It should be for real, , But you are not my kind ...
- My Brother My brother My friend, My soul My friend in life,...
- Our Boys Faces of mine and yours Our past Family Love
- Lonley? Can we all not be free Can we all not just want ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tracey Gilbert
Faces of mine and yours
Made from us, our love
To hate, fight, make them gone
Gone is the innocence of their, our, youth
Too much, forever gone
Take them away
Take them from this
Hide them, shelter them, love them
All our faces
Such sadness in their eyes
Happiness when we talk
Childlike when we laugh
They miss our love, their youth
Gone are the days we cant get back
Give them life, give them love
Something to hold onto
Gone are the days when they ran, played, laughed, ...