Trevor Jenkins Poems
- The Seaside Holiday The sun shines down upon the sand, ...
- This England This land of true and valiant men, This ...
- Hexham Abbey Bring homage to this holy place; This ancient ...
- The Train Journey The fireman shovelled on the coal, The ...
- The Seasons The snow is melting quickly now, The joy of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trevor Jenkins
The Seaside Holiday
The sun shines down upon the sand,
Lovers walking hand in hand,
Foaming surf licks at their feet -
It's such a lovely place to meet,
Each other when in love so true,
Beside the sea so clear and blue.
The children chatter, laugh and play,
Spending their time here during the day;
Upon the sand they love to run,
And play in the sea whilst having fun,
To them a day upon the sand,
Is nothing other than rather grand,
But the tide comes in and washes away,
Castles of sand that took all day,
For children to build and dads to help,