unknown to mind
unknown to mind Poems
- Let Go It's Called A Life You ... every day you turn to a ...
- Beyond the horizon alone lands along the heart to hard to ...
- A True Mind the moon lights the sun sets day has ended the...
- Music Is A Book Of Your Life the music all around echoes ...
- Farewell To The Brave before the falling bombs eerie winds ...
- The Moon Of Myths the ruby red in october the crystally ...
- Jumbling Tower it stands in the middle of my town it holds ...
peeps call me angela carter. i was once in a band as a writer and a bassist. that dream kind of die only a little bit though. i'm still makeing my career in music but in a new kind of fresh way. but i love writeing what i think belive and feel. but that's hard for me to do when adults get into my life and think i have problems. yeah my problems are u need to shut up and leave me the fuck alone. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about unknown to mind
Let Go It's Called A Life You Start
every day you turn to a fork in the road
you take riskes and hope your right
everything will be ok
but not everything goes to plan
it's all an unpredicable game
but not every 'game' is the same for everyone
go with ur gut and stick with your bud
follow your dreams and become what you wanna be
don't let anyone hold you down
or make you feel gulity
they are only here for a little while