Where By - - Vms - Poem by v.m.saraswathy munuswamy
Our portion of life is too brief to live!
Amidst long lasting sorrows, meaning less sufferings....
with short lived care, love and happiness! !
No one knows what's our destiny..? ?
But only longs for a tear less LIFE! ! !
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Where By - - Vms by v.m.saraswathy munuswamy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl