vertigo falling Poems
- Her Dance Her light feet touch the cold floors, She does ...
- The World Fire so hot it melts skin, swords clash against ...
- Dreams The cruel part of reality lingers in the dark part of ...
- Believe His believers praise and worship him, no good has ...
- Pure White Lace Pure white lace, don't be blinded by her ...
- Fifteen No guardians watching over me, as I cut myself and ...
- The Killer Two paths only one to choose, should it be done ...
Comments about vertigo falling
Her light feet touch the cold floors,
She does her dance,
twirling motions so mesmerizing,
She dances to the music that plays,
She jumps to the beats,
With grace she lands,
With no one to watch her,
She dances alone,
Her shine is her spotlight,
In the dark she dances,
Night falls as she dances daylight comes,
dancing she can not stop,
the dance she does continues on.