Wazir Agha Poems
- Haiku Poems She looked up and smiled the stars dripped and ...
- Dilemma In vain have I tried all my life to understand ...
- The Ash-Tray Sometimes when loaded nights dropp ash from ...
- The Mountain-Size Moment In the soft drizzle of the ...
- Nirvana Let the string of my breath snap but in such a way ...
- There's Something Somewhere There's something somewhere But ...
- Heroin Snake And its charmer Never have a home Both tread ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
She looked up and smiled
the stars dripped
and the desert bloomed.
Is moon a house-wife
who sweeps the night aside
brushes the stars away.
A soft kiss landed
on the twin rocks of her lips
releasing a sparkling spring of joy.
Have you ever seen
the river's needle
sewing the gash of my land?
(Submitted by Dil Figar)