William H Whelan
William H Whelan Poems
- A Foolish Friendship It seemed a foolish friendship. Instead...
- Sail Away To sail away to lands unknown To sail away, ...
- The Newspaperman He was a newspaperman in the morning. He ...
- The Lake (Of Hopes And Fears) Well you’ve had time to think ...
- Love Is A Thought Love is a thought, a chemical ...
I started writing my kind of poetry when I was 15 years old. The majority of my work comes from my emotions. Mostly sad ones, for some reason this triggers the 'Pen to paper' reaction. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William H Whelan
A Foolish Friendship
It seemed a foolish friendship.
Instead of a love affair.
As we told each other.
Not to really care.
But to love for today.
And let tomorrow take its toll.
We did, what happened?
You parted with my soul.