Yazzy Nixon Poems
- The Candy Man Come my child, Come & play for a while. I ...
- The Inevitable Is The Inevitab... Did I try enough? Did I ...
- The Tiny Little Community The river flows courses its way ...
- Marraige (Kill Me!) 'Only one marriage I regret. I remember ...
- Are You Daft Man? My conception doubts, That which is split...
- Puddle Of The Dead The river of puddles creep towards the ...
- Save Me 'Ah, the little dears are squealing with pain, How ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yazzy Nixon
The Candy Man
Come my child,
Come & play for a while.
I have candy & sweets for you,
If you’re a good boy I’ll give you cakes too.
Eat, eat as much as you like.
Don’t worry about anything my little tyke.
For tonight we shall eat & eat,
And have us a great little feast.
Of food beyond your wildest dreams,
Just stay here with me, for all as it seems.
And stay, stay just for a while.
So says the little candy man,
Watch for the little candy man.
For he may eat you, in a stew, or a can,
Or he’ll eat you alive in a frying pan.
Come, come my child, ...