Zach Kiley Poems
- I Hate Myself I sit here this dagger dangling from my ...
- Untitled As I stare towards the heavens Angels gallivant ...
- Good Bye Why do I go on? Where is the logic in this? Help...
- Pain What is pain? Why when we are the happiest We are ...
- My Beloved As I move throughout this darkness My heart ...
- I Love You What ever happens, good or bad I’ll be there for ...
- Love Is It A Myth I wish you knew how I felt How I felt ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zach Kiley
I Hate Myself
I sit here this dagger dangling from my hand
Blood spouts from my veins
Staining the room around me
Coating me in my crimson liquid
My breath seems to be stripped from my lungs
Why did you do this to me?
Why couldn’t I just be loved?
I will end here
Because I cannot take it anymore
You crushed my heart and soul
But no longer will I be tormented
I will slowly fall into this never ending sleep
Don’t come and look for me
Because you won’t find me
I don’t want you anymore
My apathy is true for you
My breath leaves my lungs for the last time