zarina binda Poems
- Like A Flower Nothing in life Can match the beauty of a ...
- I Want To Wake Up I want to wake up Wake up from reality! ...
- Sowing A Seed I smile when I'm happy. I do it even in ...
- Forever Yours (My Love) There were no witnesses Of what the ...
- Woops... Sweet rain Trickling down the drain As I keep ...
- Innosence For a child, the sky is but a hand span away. They...
- Cloud There once was a cloud Heavy and burdened. Looking ...
i have lived in holland until my fifteenth. mostr of those years were good. however my fourteenth uptil seventeen have been a rough ride. events happend that now have made me wiser and a bit more mature in a way i guess.altho i do love acting like a child since i hate growing up and having to face all the troubles and resposibilities live brings me.
I moved to New Zealand together with my parents and my sistser. i am now 18 and love New Zealand and the people living here. it has been a very good change from holland as i find the country stress full with way too many people and not enough space. whereas with beyautyfull new zealand there is plenty of space, the people are more friendly,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Like A Flower
Nothing in life
Can match the beauty of a flower
Just like man differs
in shapes and sizes
Each flower can be differed in color
Just like life a flower is diverse
But not unpredictable
A good thing it is “just like”
For if life was only a flower
It was indeed