Albert Wong Poems
- A Beautiful Lady. She appeared like a blaze. Moved from the...
- A True Poet. He watches world’s affairs with his heart; He ...
- Yellow I see, the bright yoke In the sky, A spark, ...
- Poetry - How To Write? Studies the poets to write the ancient...
- A Fair World. Many people are living not with good ...
- A Dream As merry as it sounds, It is something every one ...
- If I Were A Poet. If I were a poet, I will send my words ...
I am a Chinese man, born in Hong Kong moved to USA in 1985 gained the usa citizen in 1990. I like both my birth place Hong Kong and the cities around San Francisco and bay areas. The weather in both are the best as I have visited so many places and compared.
After my retirement since 2001, I have been trying to start writing poetry from 2002 in a small quantity. After having learned ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Beautiful Lady.
She appeared like a blaze.
Moved from the West to East.
I could only stand far survey.
My heart felt her cool face.
I thought in love was too late.
Closer heard her voice ringing;
her face as white as pale jade;
her hands were gently soft.
She touched me make my heart jumping;
her lips moved gently with pink shines.
Why I could not control my heart calm?
Her charming figure caused me shy.
Nearly could not speak wise words.
My mind was so distraught when stood closer.