altaira hatton Poems
- Heart I think my heart must be a bone, for a while it's ...
- It Must Be Madness she is too happy not with that body!
- Arie She's bumbled through her extraordinary life with ...
- I'M Here Touch me stranger look in my eyes my gift to ...
- Another Man You're another man and I'm no fan of yours or ...
- Jessi Do you know all those years ago, how your ...
- Der Nahallac Rood They come to you, Seeking absolution, ...
I couldn't stop writing poetry any more than I could stop breathing, thinking, or loving.
As a result, many trees have died.
For the sake of those trees, and the hoped for order of my room, I now write my words here. Some are published, others are perfectly awful. I hope they bring you that sudden flash of clarity that only good writing can, or at least a momentary cessation from the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about altaira hatton
I think my heart must be a bone,
for a while it's strength I have not known,
the break was clean but the mend slow,
and I am limping as I go.
So today I'll offer it once more,
please snap it where you did before.
This time I won't hide and cry,
I'll love and love, and try and try.
And when it's healed up strong and true,
well, then I'll be through with you.