Aminat Opatola Poems
- A Bird Watching her in her sweetest fettles, flying with ...
- About Me. My nature as delicate like white faded violet, my...
- Rain Rain rain rain falling from the sky above makes me ...
- New Month A new month again, a new opportunity for gain, ...
- The Music In Me It came over to my thoughts with a mellow ...
- Angels In this dim world of clouding cares, we rarely know ...
- In My Country, Yet I Stand. Standing in my country on the ...
Aminat opatola graduated from secondary school as an art student in school, year(2010) at olmot private college. She Has passion for novels and books..she derived interest most expecially in writing by pouring out what lies in her hearts and thoughts.
She had an Hnd certificate in Marketing @ moshood abiola polytecnic now (moshood abiola university of science and technology) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aminat Opatola
Watching her in her sweetest fettles,
flying with wings of gentle flush over the air's freshness,
Her taper feathers catching at all things
and binding her about in tiny rings,
up, up away she goes,
heaven with little rectrices,
swooning in the sweetness of the air and
showering in the morn bud with the day's voices,
her features held up her crown of gold
and catching the day's sunshine with joysful moves.
Flying to the branches of the dull gray woods, and out from its sunned to a sheltered nooks,
flying over sea full of waves, ...