About Me. - Poem by Aminat Opatola
My nature as delicate like white faded violet,
my voice as tiny like little stars in space,
soft upon my jaws like a thorn on a thousand roses. Yes!
My eyes so sexy as a night with a thousand stars,
my nose as pointed like a shining tinted nails,
my teeth as sparkling white upon my rounded shining face,
my lips cupped and tempting as it speaks with passion.
My neck rounded as it fits to the cupness of my head, yes!
my breast stays clamped to my chest like two rounded dumplings,
my hips wide below my waist as it stays shapy as it can be. YES
my creation says perfection,
cause i symbolizes
passion and roses.
Am a woman, am beautiful.
Comments about About Me. by Aminat Opatola
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl