Andrew Curtis Markey
Andrew Curtis Markey Poems
- The Last Mile In this hour of regret, I beg for forgiveness...
- 600 Miles Away Each passing day I seek what I'm missing, ...
- Stronger Than War At night i hum under the blue moon, ...
- Bug Boy Your sweet like the honey that bees create, ...
- Coffin Of Memories I lay my body in the Coffin of Memories, ...
- War In Shame The sound of tanks moving on ground, Run ...
- One Life Here I' am waiting for an answer, Now you must let...
My name is Andrew. I’m also known as BugBoyAndy. I get that name from the
locals in my neighborhood. I study insects, write poetry and short stories, and draw.
I’m also a photographer, taking pictures of insects and wildlife, anything that catches my eyes.
I began writing poetry in my early teens. During the times when I had a lot
going through my mind. Writing about ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Curtis Markey
Your sweet like the honey that bees create,
Beautiful as the flower they pollinate
Your voice is like the cricket's of the night,
Charming and enchanting like the holy light
Your busy like a little worker bee,
Traveling flower-to-flower over seas
Always leaving behind a sense of joy,
Returning back home to you're little Bug Boy
Your confined like a cocoon,
Resting inside your little room
Awaiting the perfect time for people to see,
To emerge and spread your wings to be free
Your smart like the mantis's mind,
Ready to strike at ...