AnneMarie Hewlett Poems
- Butterfly Kisses There’s one thing I know, That I hold ...
- Broken Fairy Tales Heres a little story that I made up So ...
- Friends No More From good friends to best friends, ...
- All The Way 2 years and a month I know I’ve been hearing ...
- Written In Stone I promise to brighten up your day And hold...
- This Is My Ego You know who I am You know my story, But ...
- You Could Have Been I hold onto the dreams I hold onto the ...
Full Name: Anne-Marie Hewlett
Pennames: Miracle Angel Summers, Summers, Celena Lupin
Homepage: http: //ahewlett.deviantart.com
Hobbies: Writing, reading, music, TV, drawing, doing fanart.
Writes: Fanfiction and songs
Is from: England
Heritage: Welsh/Irish/Scottish/English more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about AnneMarie Hewlett
There’s one thing I know,
That I hold close to me
My dreams are drifting
Off and onto the sea
I stand at the shore
The cool wind in my hair
And I remember one spring
You were here then
I felt your butterfly kisses
Shining over me
My butterfly kisses mean so much to me
I promise that I
Shall never let go.
My butterfly kisses
I love you so.
The waves crash on the rocks
The white twirling waves
You hold me so close
So I never stray
So close to the edge,
And I hold on tight
Knowing you’re my anchor ...