Bhaswat Chakraborty Poems
- Mother Of all human manifestations May I say, you are the ...
- Petals One. I am a little petal of hue and smell I am ...
- The Naked Child The war stopped, the great one About seventy...
- Moonlight The passage from cradle to grave A voyage of sheer...
- A Friend From Far Oh, ho! Oh ho, here you are My friend, my ...
- Beauty And Truth Attracted as I am like John Keats To “A ...
- Your Song I remember all about you When I sing the song you ...
Born at Deoghar, India - in the easern province of Jharkhand. Trained in Canada in medical research. Bhaswat Chakraborty finds writing poetry is a way to be in tune with the Self, one's true nature. He writes mostly in Bengali.
Bhaswat Chakraborty is deeply moved by the noble and divine aspects of the human beings. He likes to focus on the graceful, innocent and wholesome side that each and everyone of us have been given without asking. What a fun to be aware! ! Aware of existence, beauty and love! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Of all human manifestations
May I say, you are the greatest
As you give milk, food and protection
What to say of love, peace and rest!
You are the womb of the universe
The waterbed of beings
You are the lap of heavens
And mother of all earthlings
You were the sweet lullaby
When I needed some sleep
You became the inspiration tall
When I had to dive very deep
From the foes you saved me
Allowed friends to be close
You took the prick of the thorn
And handed me the rose
You burnt your fingers so often
To cook a meal for your ...