Bipasha Dutt Poems
- Quiet Dawn The sky still looks dark like night. Sun is not ...
- Paper Boats (Haiku)
- Lovers (Haiku)
- Our Birth Never Defines Us Though the lotus shares a ...
- Rhythm Of Rain I listen to the rhythm of the rain And my ...
- Intrinsic Questions Life and death make me wonder Thoughts ...
- Pulsation (Haiku) From my debut book "Fleeting Moments: ...
She has a deep respect for nature which is reflected in her poems. Also an advocate of waste management and is guided by Mahatma Gandhi's quote" Be the change you wish to see in the world" . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''True love develops trust. Infatuation leads to blind faith.''Bipasha D
''Intelligent people choose right path. Wise people create right path.''Bipasha D
''Nothing is waste, if only we know its usage.''Bipasha Dutt
''love is just this: how well it shines on others''Bipasha Dutt
The sky still looks dark like night.
Sun is not yet in sight.
Slowly dawn finally breaks
And the amber light spreads
Paints everything in golden hue
Illuminating the sky's blue.
It's a great delight to watch
A beauty only few can match
I am sitting silently by the window
Enjoying the play of light and shadow.
Sun was up till now near the horizon.
But begins to move to higher position,
And quiet dawn becomes a busy morning.
Hence, I get up and start working.