Bipasha Dutt Poems
- Quiet Dawn The sky still looks dark like night. Sunlight is ...
- Paper Boats (Haiku)
- Lovers (Haiku)
- Rhythm Of Rain I listen to the rhythm of the rain And my ...
- Our Birth Never Defines Us Even if lotus shares a bond With ...
- On Winter Desolate winter is about to approach We often look...
- Intrinsic Questions Life and death makes me wonder Thoughts ...
She has a deep reverence for nature, passionate about environment, advocate of waste management and guided by Mahatma Gandhi's quote" Be the change you wish to see in the world" . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''True love develops trust. Infatuation leads to blind faith.''Bipasha D
''Intelligent people choose right path. Wise people create right path.''Bipasha D
''Nothing is waste, if only we know its usage.''Bipasha Dutt
''love is just this: how well it shines on others''Bipasha Dutt
The sky still looks dark like night.
Sunlight is not yet in sight.
Slowly dawn finally breaks
And the pearly light spreads
Paints everything in golden hue
Illuminating the sky's blue.
It's a great delight to watch
A beauty only few can match
I am sitting silently by the window
Enjoying the play of light and shadow.
Sun was up till now near the horizon.
But begins to move to higher position,
And quiet dawn becomes a busy morning.
Hence, I need to get up and start working.