Bissme bissme Poems
- Mad _ By Bissme S Help me To go mad So I could Forget
- Alphabet - By Bissme S Sometimes I asked Myself Why do ...
- Forgiving Father - By Bissme S She called him father But he...
- Rain & Pain - By Bissme Sometimes I feel Like a well The ...
- A Beast With Talent - By Bissm... In a room of many mirrors ...
- Dancing On Broken Glasses – By... Sometimes I have a ...
- Mirrors & Hearts - By Bissme S If a mirror Breaks now All...
Born in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 1968, Bissme S is a journalist with theSun newspaper. His articles has won him, two awards in Malaysia. The first award was Best Entertainment piece from Malaysian Press Institute in 1996. The article titled The Unkindest Cut focuses on the local film makers view on censorship. The second award was Trophy Samad Idris from the film body, FINAS in 2001. His article ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bissme bissme
Dancing On Broken Glasses – By Bissme S
I have a feeling
If I dance on a
Thousands broken pieces
My legs will feel
Less pain compared
To my heart