Black Mendilouche Poems
- Dog Walking Eager exit out the door collecting carrier bags ...
- Poor Post Feminist We’ve grown sperm in a Petri dish, and ...
- My Journey Morning winds blow ice-bound air, in curling gusts...
- Haiku For My Beloved
- The Lost Hours I can no more turn my thoughts from you than ...
- Brute Adonis Sleeps Brute Adonis sleeps while Winter in his ...
- Beauty You were in my dreams again last night And they were ...
I don't profess to be anything other than a happy amateur where poetry is concerned, however I have always loved reading other people's work, especially the Metaphysical Poets. I come from a creative family and have a great love of photography and the arts in general. My photographs can be found on Flickr, using the same name as this site.
I am a solitary pagan and much of my joy stems from a connection with nature and Mother Earth. I have recently found my muse and though not with him in a relationship sense, he remains central to my creative spirit, enriching my life with his presence.
I don't have much time to write, as a single mother, with a full time job and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Black Mendilouche
Eager exit out the door
collecting carrier bags from the floor.
Happy, hopeful, scents the air
leaving puddles everywhere.
Drop-kick tennis ball
bounces off a garden wall.
Scudding clouds whisper by
sinking sun in mellow sky.
Flip flap shoe schlaps
Fleet foot dog hops.
Wanders westwards, homeward bound.
Feeding frenzy, hungry hound.