Across The Blood Of Time - Poem by buried alive
And they've come
and they've gone.
and they've died.
by the billions!
that have ever dwelled upon this world.
reduced to dust.
and to what end!
gutted and disembowled upon their swords
Soldiers of world wars,
cleaved by bullets, their brain matter spread across their uniforms like medals.
detonated in explosions of limb and gore!
a God that promises ever lasting life
with the power to end it all!
but allows this mayhem to continue on
to prove his point
that what he's created is incapable of sustaining life.
You cyberspace writers
of suicide and death,
of love and romance!
what possible significance
do any of us have
in this world
before we disappear,
in the blood
of oceanic time!
Comments about Across The Blood Of Time by buried alive
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda