C R Clark
C R Clark Poems
- Springtime's Coming Everything is turning green Spring is ...
- The Campfire The Aura of the campfire Is magical indeed As ...
- .come Lord Jesus, Take Me Home Originally written as a song, ...
- *ode To An Abandoned Farmhouse It’s just an old abandoned ...
- Ode To Baldness Heads that shine are “oh so fine” And mostly...
- .a Very Logical Answer (Poetic...
- Ain’t We Baby Ain’t we got a good thing going, honey Ain’t ...
Hello, my name is Richard Clark. My wife Elaine, and I have been married for 33 years. Between us we have three children, a girl and two boys, five grandchildren, one great-granddaughter and one great-grandson. I love my family, my Lord, my church and my country and I hope that my writing will reflect this. I like to consider myself an outdoorsman. I enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, or just exploring forest trails. I enjoy writing poetry about life's experiences. Most of my work will have something to do with family, Outdoor activities and remembering old times. I firmly believe that there is no such thing as a bad poem. Every poem means something to the person who wrote it. It may appeal to... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C R Clark
Everything is turning green
Spring is just around the bend
Birds are singing everywhere
And Sonya’s got a cold
There’s a red bird on the patio
Sun’s a'shining, clouds'll have to go
Cat’s a'sneaking through the underbrush
And Joker colored a shoe
Yes Springtime’s coming
With all of it’s irony
Sunshine and common colds
Flu bugs and swimming holes
With picnic’s and tornadoes
Sunburns and fishing poles
Won’t you hurry up Spring
Copyright by CR. Clark-April,1976