Chaya Mc Carthy
Chaya Mc Carthy Poems
- Heartache i have heartaches by the numbers a love that i ...
- When Im Gone Have you seen reflections, emotions in the ...
- It Meant Nothing Have you seen reflections, emotions in the ...
- Ill Be Here As I sit here and think - I can’t help but feel, ...
- Forever In A Moment Taking your hand Fingers to my lips I ...
- Take A Look At Me Now Take one good look at me now, ain't I...
Born and raised in an average family, the challenges of life taught me so much in so little time. The poems are a collection of my true emotions wrapped in a few words and these are basically the only way possible to express my feelings and emotions to people who need courage, a helping hand, hope and belief.
My life has been a series of throw backs and doubt. Temptations and useless ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chaya Mc Carthy
Forever In A Moment
Taking your hand
Fingers to my lips
I want to love every inch of you
Taste every part of your body
As if I can drink your love's blood
Through your very pores
I want to get lost in your eyes
Consumed by your kiss
Set my body on fire
Quench the fire in my blood
With sweet caresses
Touch my soul with your passion
Lay down beside me
Feel my body crying for you
Lets get lost in each other
Touching, tasting, exploring
We will exceed passion, go beyond bliss
For this is our time
Want me like no other
Need you, like the air that I ...