Chaya Mc Carthy
Chaya Mc Carthy Poems
- Take A Look At Me Now Take one good look at me now, ain't I...
- Heartache i have heartaches by the numbers a love that i ...
- When Im Gone Have you seen reflections, emotions in the ...
- It Meant Nothing Have you seen reflections, emotions in the ...
- Ill Be Here As I sit here and think - I can’t help but feel, ...
- Forever In A Moment Taking your hand Fingers to my lips I ...
Born and raised in an average family, the challenges of life taught me so much in so little time. The poems are a collection of my true emotions wrapped in a few words and these are basically the only way possible to express my feelings and emotions to people who need courage, a helping hand, hope and belief.
My life has been a series of throw backs and doubt. Temptations and useless ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chaya Mc Carthy
Take A Look At Me Now
Take one good look at me now,
ain't I the same girl that use to question her existence.
The same girl you met at the hospital bed,
lying half dead.
crack and pot ruined by all.
People with motives,
took my all.
My empty bowl of life hung by a thread,
still kicked in the guts,
and left me to die.
Take one look at me now,
who do you see?
not a struggling girl at the age of thirteen.
If it was up to you i would be dead,
but nurtured from extinction,
now i stand in front of you head to head.
take a look at this girl now, ...