Christopher's Dead Poems
- *(I Remember) When Suicide W...
- *is Society To Blame? She was beautiful But she didn't see ...
- *do You Believe In True Love? ...
- A Short Story About Killing My... Seen the cut surrounded by...
- *94- Is On The Right I’m the man behind the bars We talk ...
- *black “Forgive me, Forgive me not” The wind ...
- *i'Ll Always Come Back For Mor... I had a dream, I had a ...
If anyone likes my poems please check out check out my band November Downtown:
I have suffered from clinical depression for the majority of the last four years of my life. I have cut and tried to commit suicide multiple times. I have also had to deal with bipolar disorder. But much of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
*(I Remember) When Suicide Was Just A Joke
Do you know what I’d give
What I got, what I’d give to go back?
Do you know that I’d give
Up my life just as easy as anything?
And we pass and your voice
Like a death grip on my heart attack
It’s so superficial
Such a f**king w***e don’t care about anything
Hate is a word that describes what this
In a hall emptied up I’m a name on a list
Of a laundry bag filled with glass I punch with my fist
When suicide was just a joke
I believed what you said
You believed that I’d always be clean
A fresh slate of my ...