Claire Ann Serquina
Claire Ann Serquina Poems
- Wake Me Not wake me not from this dream of madness beyond ...
- I Die Within i move..a tad my mind is growing mad your warm...
- Silly Little Words silly little words how's my pretty ...
- Love Of My Life feelings once lost, i can still find my ...
- I'M Sorry...I Died last night i saw you in the corner of my ...
- In Despair i mourn the loss of a smile once mine pain has ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Claire Ann Serquina
I'M Sorry...I Died
last night i saw you
in the corner of my eye
you stood there just staring
i tried to hold my sigh
how grim your face looked
such sadness made me weep
i almost held my hand out
but you were out of reach
your tears fell on the ground
i heard a thunderous noise
your hand touched the cold stone
with a slight hint of your voice
don't go there..don't blame me
please know how hard i strived
i did not mean to vanish
but fate can't keep me alive
if i could, i certainly would
turn back time and try to stay
to be with you for ...