Daniel Hooks Poems
- Black Rose You look like a black rose in full bloom. Your ...
- Love Is A Child Love was a child, so meek and so mild Love ...
- A Little Word Called Crazy! A little word called crazy Which...
- Hope The heart is a womb where hope is born It is conceived ...
- Vampires Invitation Your eyes are dark They hide your ...
- Blink And You'll Miss It Call yourself alive, Every moment ...
- Cosmic Balance Dance A little ray of hope across a midnight ...
You look like a black rose
in full bloom.
Your pose and the clothes you wear
Make me stare.
I am entranced hypnotised by your glance
Your raven black hair flowing down your back
Your skin porcelain pale gleaming white
Under in the moons pale light
Your lips a black shade of night
Waiting to be kissed
(please don’t resist)
I could list all the ways I love thee
and still not get close
Black rose I love you the most.