Dawid Bartczak Poems
- My Life Is A Dream My life is a dream, full of work and ...
- Stolen Heart The smell of death fills the air when I enter ...
- Like Thorns On A Rose Alone you are but a gentle ...
- He Came From Afar He came from afar, looking for more, ...
- If Dreams Come True If dreams come true, it would be just ...
- Immortal Love Whether it is day or night, her shine is ...
Born in South-Africa, and emigrant from Poland. Staying in South-Africa but my heart is in Poland. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dawid Bartczak
My Life Is A Dream
My life is a dream,
full of work and pain,
of horror and fears
of sorrow, and tears
but their is no gain.
Nightmares and scares,
no one cares.
about the heartbrakes and dares
Then you came,
and the pain grew
you had fame
I jumped, and flew
for a while, and fell
Dead, but my soul still wonders
around forsaken dreams,
He found you, he blunders
Ill never feel love, it seams...