Dawn Novus Poems
- Faith Under Fire There a sky deep and dark And eternity it...
- Gentle Trees What more pretty can there be Than rainfall On...
- The Crow The Crow I Know
- Mine Beautiful one It had begun I touched your face And ...
- Forever You are so clever So I love you You are crazy So I...
- You I looked all over for you I looked all over for you I ...
- Black Or White
Nothing is given and nothing is taken away. Here it was always awaiting your discovery and delight. Poems are as sacred as you allow them to be. Tak delight in them my brothers and sisters. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dawn Novus
Faith Under Fire
There a sky deep and dark
And eternity it reaches into my thoughts
And in you, my faith in love burns on
On for the song with no end
I see you, a strangers face
In the lonely waning sea tides this night
So that if I were to lose these eyes of mine
I know I would find you
By the veins of your love meridian lines
The pulse of your yellow gold soul
A beacon to draw me to you, my Marco Polo
Touches me so deep, touches me so deep
And my faith in love burns on
Burns on like a song
Calibrating in ...