Dylan Shears Poems
- Runway Model Nothing says hello Quite like those short ...
- My Porcelain Angel Eyes set like emeralds, when touched by ...
- Maybe Spin me with indecision, Color me with your voice, ...
- Love Can Break You Love is a wave threatening to crash ...
- Pixie I hold your honesty against my breast. Tell me raw ...
- Watch Me Fall watch me fall like a newborn child, a sense...
- Gone For what reason did you spit me out like a bad ...
I was born in 1989 in Huntington, WV. I've been writing poetry and fiction since 12 years old. My favorite poets are Sylvia Plath and e.e. cummings. I do most of my writing late at night, because it's become such a ritual for me. I go through huge spells of writer's block for either poetry or fiction, but never both at once. I like sharing my work with others, but don't expect to ever really get published or anything. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dylan Shears
Nothing says hello
Quite like those short kisses
On his cheek,
The love, gone from her eyes.
Her lips, robbed of all their passion.
Looks like all she's into now
Is whatever's in fashion.
Strutting down her runway,
A smile present
On those lips he used to kiss,
Claimed them as his own.
They're ready to witness her beauty,
But is she, is she ready for them?
Time to, time to pretend.
Every freckle perfectly in line,
With the pools of blue in her eyes.
'Stand up straight, doing great, '