Ebony Tesfay Poems
- Sick And Tired Im sick and tired of the lies you told me. ...
- Not Your Average Girl (Co-Writ...
- What Is Love? What is love? Is it a kiss that you need? A...
- Unlucky A man named John walks down the street. Buys a shirt...
- Criminal Of My Love He shoots, he scores. He opens up the ...
- The Look In My Eyes He saw the look in my eyes. He saw the ...
- Shoot Me Shoot me you've done it before. Dont act like ...
I am a very laid back person
I like to have fun
And I never thought that I waz the poetry one
I got introduced at the age of 12
And ever since then
Ive been trying to tell
The story of my life
Some events that occured
And how happy I am
To be free as a bird
I love my family to death
And friends till we part
I hope... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ebony Tesfay
Sick And Tired
Im sick and tired of the lies you told me.
Sick and tired of what you want me to be.
Sick and tired of the way we live.
Sick and tired Im in such a dread.
Sick and tired I want to go to sleep.
Yea so sick and tired it makes me weak.
Sick and tired dont wanna be me.
Sick and tired of no harmony.
Day aftrer day you just come out and say...
'Tomorrow will be a better day'
Well Im sick and tired of that over used phrase.
So sick and tired of the way you dont change.
Sick and tired I wanna go home.
Oh so sick and tired dont know where I ...