Edith SaintFelix Poems
- She's Beautiful (Old Poem) She defines beauty and ...
- Sex (Old Poem) Touching her once isn't enough for me. I need...
- Life My life, My hopes, My goals, My dreams But in the real ...
- Unresolved Issues All this time has passed and I'm still ...
- Music The beats are moving in my head Like a drum set's in ...
- Growing Up, Moving On I had a feeling this would happen But ...
- Falling In Love With You I think I'm falling in love with ...
My name is Edith Saint-Felix and I started writing poems my sophmore year in high school. I discovered i had a talent wiith it so I stuck to it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edith SaintFelix
She's Beautiful (Old Poem)
She defines beauty and intelligence.
She's a woman who has it all.
Her sexiness is so intoxicating.
It makes men and women fall.
Her mind is so creative.
And her body's so unique.
Her words can take your breath away.
Her smile can make you weak.
She is a phenomenal woman.
Who knows she's got that fire.
You can see it in her walk.
When she enters a room you feel it.
Like a cool and gentle breeze.
Her presence is so powerful.
It makes everything in her path freeze.
She has the prettiest eyes.
That matches her gorgeous face.
She is truly one of a...