Edwin Robinette Poems
- Last Of The Classy Ladies She had an air about her Bold and ...
- Doctor, Doctor The doctor says we are going to die Our ...
- Give God A Call Feeling blue, pained, sick or lost Give God ...
- Sailing Anxious for the odor of a salty sea Yearning for the...
- The Ancient Ones Hooded mysterians of legend Cauldrens of ...
- Intruder Obscure to where I am going Blind to where I have ...
- Movin' To The Country I'm gonna get myself out of this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edwin Robinette
Last Of The Classy Ladies
She had an air about her
Bold and proper she was
Flawless in her fashion
Or anything she does
This high heeled, dark eyed beauty
Not one hair out of place
A sexy smile, a wanton style
Yet, full of charm and grace
Her walk can be disarming
Deceiving is her way
Her nylon legs stir much ado
She knows, but will not say
A figure men would lust for
Proud breasts so soft and full
She is last of the classy ladies
But, she is no one's fool