Francis Huynh Poems
- The Oblivion In Your Eyes Of O... Words of the past haunt...
- If If I told you the truth; would you lie to me? If I ...
- The Night I stand out in the cold The night and I both too ...
- The Door I'e been busy lately carving a door of ...
- Dreams In my dreams everything is what it seems. With ...
- Letting Go When I think about my lifetime and the stages I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Francis Huynh
In my dreams
everything is what it seems.
With endless skies, oh so blue
And white fluffy clouds too.
With long green grasses
And daisies in the masses.
With big oak trees
And yellow bumblebees.
Where it is always a summer day
And in a field foxes play.
In my dreams I want to say
I'll wake up to a new day.
So I open my eyes
And try not to cry
But rest assureed for I know
That one day that's where I'll go.