Frozen Beauty Poems
- [undefined] coincidental circumstance in which we first ...
- [undeclared Realization] examining the rationale to ...
- [affinity In Disarray] you trigger strange emotion i ...
- [echoed Aberration] force yourself in conversation ...
- : : Love: : a profound recognition [of flaws to be ...
- [eskimo Kisses] rush to me in sweet embrace rewrite ...
- [bury Your Secrets] my feelings will always stay the ...
Live life in slow motion.
Adore every flaw.
Cherish every smile.
Hold nothing back.
~Karma is the eternal assertion of human freedom.. Our thoughts, our words, and our deeds are the threads of the net which we throw around ourselves.~ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
in which we first met;
of having mutual friends.
on both of our behalves;
of past lives crossing paths.
of morals and beliefs;
to live and let love be.