Giuliana Watson Poems
- A Life W/O Words... To think, to eat, to live without ...
- Why, Mommy? Why do the leaves fall so soon? Why don't the ...
- Why Did You? Why did you cry for me, babe? Why did you ...
- If You Give A Student A Poem..... To read a poem To read a ...
- Knife A knife. Used to butter toast, Spread Pb&J, ...
- Void A black hole. A blank page. Empty Locker. Filled ...
- Common Road Life is a road. It is you in the passenger's ...
I previously titled myself William S. I meant it to be ironic, because I don't consider myself anywhere near to his level. I believe if there were negative levels, i would be in that parameter. So, just to clarify, it was not ego that influenced the name, simple humor is all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why do the leaves fall so soon?
Why don't the birds chirp?
Why does the sun leave at night?
Why do we hurt?
Why must we leave our things?
Why must we go in silence?
Why, mommy, do we live in a basement?
Why must I live in defiance?
Why can't I have a doll, mommy?
Why don't daddy call, mommy?
Why can't a see it all?
Why do you fall, mommy?
Because, my dear,
The mommy replies,
Daddy's done a lot of things
To help us survive.
But he passed away, dear.
It's time to say goodbye
To all the nice things
You can't ...