Gladys Ombati Poems
- This Kind Of Girl I won’t deny it, In fact, I also don’t ...
- Co-Traveller Monday morning, chilly as usual; A January ...
- My Big Eyes Magical sunset over the horizon The heart warms ...
- I Sacked God Unto me, a job is given Vague was the ...
- Surprise... I loved him and him me; Unexplained it ...
- Waterfall Love Made of rocks of ages, A big cliff. Water ...
- A Flower's Beauty More than two decades ago, A cry was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Feeding our minds negative thoughts ending up with negative deeds hence the 'barrenness of society' in good deeds and morals.''Morality in society
''Sometimes love is waking up to no longer being friends with your best-friend and meeting them and feeling like you are not strangers either.''Heartbreak
Comments about Gladys Ombati
This Kind Of Girl
I won’t deny it,
In fact, I also don’t understand,
How the world tends to confine
And try its best to define
This kind of girl
“A girl so full of simplicity.”
She comes from a world
Where people are born selfless
Humanity is beautiful when kind,
How then, will she put in her mind
That wanting more, when in excess is necessary
For this kind of girl?
“A girl so full of kindness.”
Others consider it ridiculous,
What her form of entertainment is,
For ‘top songs’, she knows no lyric,
Save for the sweet hums and mimic
Of ‘her songs’. ...