Gladys Ombati Poems
- My Big Eyes Magical sunset over the horizon The heart warms ...
- Bud To Bloom A part of me greyish; most of it pink, With ...
- I Sacked God Unto me, a job is given Vague was the ...
- Waterfall Love Made of rocks of ages, A big cliff. Water ...
- This Kind Of Girl I won’t deny it, In fact, I also don’t ...
- A Flower's Beauty More than two decades ago, A cry was ...
- Co-Traveller Monday morning, chilly as usual; A January ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Feeding our minds negative thoughts ending up with negative deeds hence the 'barrenness of society' in good deeds and morals.''Morality in society
''Sometimes love is waking up to no longer being friends with your best-friend and meeting them and feeling like you are not strangers either.''Heartbreak
Comments about Gladys Ombati
Monday morning, chilly as usual;
A January that marked
The start of the end of a period.
Excited, and all open to making-
New friends- A gift I struggled with.
Shy soft-spoken, I chose you;
To sit next to,
I thought we had a lot in common- the smile,
One that hides a lot- behind all
The drama- that life has offered us.
Beautiful bond, as time elapsed
Our minds and reason,
All meshed and woven into one piece.
Amazing how people thought- that we
Had a common ancestor. The root of friendship.
Unexplainable ups- and downs too; we went ...