Gulliver Gimble Poems
- Autumn's Song A change of season is drawing near. Scented ...
- Two Ships Passing In The Night I have seen this wooden mast ...
- A Dogs Dream Woof! Light and faint. Legs are ...
- Silent Whispers Upon The Night Silent whispers upon the ...
- No Whisper, No Sound. Look at all the cracks in this ...
- Autumn's Leaves Anticipation as wiled winds settle ...
- Remind Me When corners become dark again. Shadows seem to be...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gulliver Gimble
A change of season is drawing near.
Scented hay perfumes the air.
Green grass slowly turns to brown.
Fallen leaf's canvas the ground.
Sly old blackbirds have made a return.
Bluebirds fly south for tropical fun.
Warm summer skies now turn grey.
Long casting shadows dance and play.
A chill decends from some other place.
Chapped lips on a shivering face.
Unpack your coat and longer wear.
Find those gloves and make a pair.
Take a slow walk and breathe it all in.
Walk with a loved one or maybe a friend.
It's here for a bit and it won't stay ...