Hye Heon Seo
Hye Heon Seo Poems
- Loneliness Loneliness Silence. Faint voices come And go in...
- To The Readers To the readers Sometimes during my life I ...
- Violin Violin Silky. Glorious. Smooth sounds coming from ...
- Weather Weather Nature. Always changing. Turns from light ...
- A Story Of An African Girl Equique Her frail arms wrapped ...
- Carpet Carpet Wooly Always hungry For more sheep wool in ...
- Books Books Papers. Sharing stories. Memories of writers
My nickname is Grace but I use Blue Sky
.....I'm still improving my poems... But then pls don't expect too much from a middle schooler^^; ; more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hye Heon Seo
Faint voices come
And go in the darkness.
Sometimes dull, sometimes harsh, always