Angelic Warrior Poems
- *sweet Release* In a world that is ruled by pompous idiots, ...
- *you Are...Everything-And I Lo... No matter how far, you ...
- *the Day My Life Fell To Piece... I was only 7 at the time, ...
- Aurora Borealis/The Northern L... Blues and greens, an ...
- Dark V.S. Light the never ending battle between light and ...
- A Sad Happiness people are drifting away like leaves in the ...
- My Fire Fire is my life, fire is my hope, fire is my ...
I'm down to earth...its what i love and live for...the trees that sprout from the ground or the water that falls from the sky..i love it all: D! i don't live in the city...because i like nature...i like being able to see the stars clearly at night :)
i can definitely say that even though I'm on the internet, the natural world is a lot more beautiful then the one made by man: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In a world that is ruled by pompous idiots,
and marked by war and destruction,
anyone would search for release.
Somewhere were life doesn't matter,
where all are happy,
and earth is treated with respect.
People dream of this life,
but really never obtain it,
only a sad copy.
But in places untouched by humanity,
were plants thrive and animals rule,
the dream lives on.
Such places are dwindling,
population reeks control over wildlife,
let us help fight back.
Fight back, and look for relief,
look but don't touch, ...