Jaya Mishra Poems
- Just One Look Its not your words or your melodies Not your ...
- Teach Me Spaces and spaces All around All so quiet, so much...
- Sinless The curves of life Made me curly. The time I should...
- Your Love, My 'sweetest Dream' Loved you with my heart, my ...
- Cursed I'm sitting in my mom Scared to come out Scared of ...
- Nothings Worth More Than You..... What went wrong I'm still ...
- Sometimes Sometimes you feel that your presence isnt very ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Just One Look
Its not your words or your melodies
Not your hug or your stories
Not your pranks or your rule book
Its only that unusual touching look.
The way you look straight in my eyes
Containing so much
Its just that smile
Which kisses your lips
When your eyes meet mine
That just one look.
Never loose that glow in your eyes
Search of me in crowd of infinite
I promise to always appear
Whenever you'll remind of me
With love and care....